Strategies, LLC is a consulting firm specializing in:
Pragmatic help is provided to leaders and their
teams to develop their leadership, achieve business results,
and improve organizational performance.
- Executive Coaching
- Women's Leadership Development
- Inclusive Leadership Development
Individual Leadership Programs
one-on-one coaching is designed to enhance skills and
improve performance in:
- Influencing and motivating others to achieve business
- Creating team commitment
- Influencing without direct authority
- Building relationships and managing conflict
- Thinking strategically to achieve goals
- Communicating vision and speaking with impact
- Improving time management and work-life balance
creation of a Development Action Plan enables executives
to continue to develop their leadership both during
and following the formal coaching program.
The Inclusive Leader Workshop
This evidence-based, 4-hour workshop will enable men and women to become more inclusive leaders. Workshop is designed for groups of 8-15 leaders within one organization.
As a result of this workshop, leaders will be able to:
- Understand values and behaviors associated with inclusion and diversity
- Practice inclusive behaviors for themselves and their teams
- Discover practical approaches for fostering inclusion in their organizations
- Identify opportunities and behaviors for handling resistance to inclusion
- Learn how to coach other team members to become more inclusive
This workshop offers the additional option for leaders to sign up for two hours of customized, telephone coaching per participant (billed separately from workshop). Confidential coaching sessions are most effective in enabling leaders to apply what they have learned to specific interactions they encounter in their roles at work.
Inclusion & Diversity Audits and Metrics
Consultation on Audits and Metrics include review of your organization’s talent management practices and survey metrics to determine how the organization may improve and accelerate Inclusion and Diversity practices.
on Developing Women Leaders
attraction and retention of talented individuals, particularly
women, has already become a challenge facing many American
corporations. Customized workshops on Developing
Women Leaders will enable high-potential women their
managers in your organization to:
- Understand key themes important for high-achieving women
- Enable greater communication between talented women and their managers
- Enable managers to learn how best to develop their talented direct reports
- Improve communication skills
- Clarify goals for development
- Create personal and professional goals in alignment with business objectives
For further information, see Developing Women Leaders: A Guide for Men & Women in Organizations, published by Wiley/Blackwell in October, 2009.